Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
1. Personal identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email and the purpose of your query (“Personal Information”)
2. Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Use of Personal Information
We use the collected information:
1. To operate the Website and deliver services;
2. To process, and where necessary, respond to your enquiry or request;
3. To gather customer feedback;
4. To inform or update you of other products or services available from us and its affiliates;
5. To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
6. To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
We do not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property ; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the general public.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the services or websites you visit.
If you wish to subscribe to our mailing list, we will need to collect your email in order to send our product updates or promotional materials to you. We will not use your email for other purposes.
Security of Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to Other Websites